Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Business Cards from MOO

I was positively giddy today because my business cards and stickers arrived from MOO. So often you order something online and when it arrives it just doesn't live up to your expectations. This was definitely not one of those times.




The quality of these cards is outstanding. The trike photo is crisp and bright (unlike my crappy pictures) and they look so professional yet modern. I opted to put my trike photo on the front with simple contact information on the back. I also ordered some stickers (they are in the bottom right corner of the top photo) in four different designs. 




If you've thought of using MOO and weren't sure - I highly recommend them. The price was reasonable, they arrived faster than promised, and they are very high quality. The packaging is fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment